This is an inexpensive an useful head mounted illuminated magnifier. I’ve used it to remove splinters, solder small components, check my kid’s hair for lice, remove gunk from a USB port and lots of other tasks. They are more powerful than reading glasses, and the LED illumination is excellent.
Cool Tools is giving away an Illuminated Multipower LED Binohead Magnifier to one person who submits a cool tool review in the form of a video between now and Thursday, April 18 at 10pm PT.
If you would like to submit a video please watch the above example. We are going to call these videos “Show & Tells.” Here are the guidelines:
- Announce youself.
- Show the tool you are recommending.
- Describe how you use it.
- Explain why you love it.
- Include the price and where you got it.
- Include a brief written review of the tool.
- Keep the videos short (under 2 minutes).
- Defy the Wadsworth Constant (“an axiom which states that the first 30% of any video can be skipped because it contains no worthwhile or interesting information.”)
Please use our Submit a Tool form to send us a link to your review. You may upload the video to YouTube and give me the link, or email me (email@example.com) and I’ll give you a link to a Dropbox folder where you can upload the video.