Construction of the first 50% of a home-built boat takes 90% of the initially estimated time and budget. The next 40% of the construction takes 90% of the initially estimated time and budget. The final 10% of the construction takes the remaining 90% of the time and budget. To Summarize: 50% + 40% + 10% = 270% – Geoff Webb, Inventor, Santa Fe, NM, USA
A cool tool is anything useful that is superior to comparable items. If you think this tool is inferior suggest a better one. You are welcome to insult a tool, but comments containing insults to individual people will be deleted. Corrections of fact are always welcomed, if stated politely. Recommendations of better tools are dearly wanted and may be elevated to the front page.