Joe Konrath‘s brief advice for independent ebook publishing, or what I would call successful screen publishing.
In a nutshell, for those who haven’t heard me spout it before, here are my plans for ebook success:
1. Write a damn good book.
2. Make sure it has professional cover art.
3. Keep the price under $4.
4. Make sure the formatting is flawless.
5. Write a good product description.
6. Upload to Kindle, Nook, and Smashwords.
7. Repeat. Over and over, until the world can no longer ignore your work.
The one I am focusing on right now is #4. How do you get it ready for the screen?