What's old is new again
With over 2,500 reviews in the archive it’s high time we revisit some of the older tool reviews. In order to jump start the process, we’re holding a contest for the top two reviews of an existing tool in our archive. If you’ve had reviews published in the past feel free to update and freshen up your own reviews.
As usual, the author of the most publishable review gets to select a prize from the Prize Pool and will be published the following week. So tell us what you love! The contest will be open until Wednesday August 8th.
Remember, a great Cool Tool review is a story that includes the following five parts:
1) a succinct description of what the tool is,
2) how it changed your behavior,
3) why Cool Tools should run the item,
4) why it is superior to other things, and
5) why we should believe you.
Help us stay up to date by dusting off some of our older reviews!08/2/12