What’s in my NOW? — Ana Bernardi
Sign up here to get What’s in my NOW? a week early in your inbox.
I am a 34-year-old software engineer, living with an angry bird that sings “Happy Birthday” every day and wishing for sunny days to go out and ride my bike.
- Blanket: I don’t know why I feel the need to use a blanket everywhere inside my house. I have a different blanket for each chair, couch, or bed in my home, even during the summer. I’m currently typing this while using a blanket on my home office chair.
- When I’m doing an activity that requires focus, I really like to use my headphones. They’re Bluetooth ones, and their audio is great.
- I’m addicted to data and statistics; I don’t miss an opportunity to generate or read them (especially if there are graphs). That said, I always wear my smartwatch when I’m working out. It tells me if I’m doing well or if I’ve broken my records. It’s really exciting (at least for me).
- I cannot live without my Spotify account. When I need to focus on my work I just put a great song and the magic happens.https://open.spotify.com/embed/playlist/6HsxRCBQAVTR1LMd4XpYIl
- I really like to relax with a gameplay YouTube video playing in the background. The streamer I consider the best for this is the one called “T90”. He streams Age of Empires 2 games, and even if you don’t pay much attention to the video, it can be relaxing and satisfying.
- I’m always reevaluating and reviewing my ideas. Maybe there are times when I am wrong and could potentially be causing harm or doing something bad to someone. Besides, there’s no harm to myself in double-checking the things I do.
What’s in your NOW?
We want to know what’s in your now — a list of 6 things that are significant to you now — 3 physical, 2 digital and 1 invisible.
If you’re interested in contributing an issue, use this form to submit: https://forms.gle/Pf9BMuombeg1gCid9
If we run your submission in our newsletter and blog, we’ll paypal you $25.